RE: v10

Don,

So your saying they have a NEW, un-titled, unsold 03 Ram 4wd? Std or
quad cab? Long or short bed? Do you still have the build sheet? My CRS
is setting in...where are you located? Do I remember correctly that
you are in the great white north somewhere (Canada)?

I've been looking to get rid of my 00 Cherokee and 01 Dakota SLT 2wd
and get a full size, 4wd QC Ram to replace them both. $11K is a
steal!!!

Bill M
65 Coronet 500 'vert

----