From: Herb <zephyr9900@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962 to 1965 Mopars <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 7:40 am
Subject: K Frame Interchangeability?

Will a 66 or newer K Frame bolt up to my 63 Fury frame?  What is the
interchangeability of them?  I am putting a 6.1 in and have found conversion
parts are more readily available for the newer K Frame.

----
Please address private mail -- mail of interest to only one person -- directly
to that person.  I.e., send parts/car transactions and negotiations as well as
other personal messages only to the intended recipient, not to the Clubhouse
public address. This practice will protect your privacy, reduce the total volume
of mail and fine tune the content signal to Mopar topic.  Thanks!

----