Swap Meet Items from Sept.

Hi all,

I may have posted this list already but I can't recall. I'm still recovering work on hold due to the recent hurricane in Texas.

Thanks,
Gary H.

=============

Below are the latest additions to the '62 to '65 Mopar Swap Meet Page.

Reminder: In the past I sent this "heads up" notice about the new ads to Clubhouse members as soon as I put the ads on the Swap Meet Page.

Now I post the listings here first, then upload the ads to the Swap Meet Page a day or two *after* they get listed here.

Thus Clubhouse members get a longer "first shot" at the listings as a
membership perk. :)

--------

FOR SALE

1963 Dodge 2 Door Max Wedge Reproduction For Sale: Fresh $50k ground up restoration on rust-free Nevada car: Rechromed bumpers and polished trim; Gary Ball super stock interior with correct aluminum seat risers; Restored dash, instrument cluster with correct radio delete  plate; Detailed trunk and engine compartment; Rebuilt 440 J-code  motor with new internals, ported and polished heads, new intake and carb., approximately 500 HP; New TTI headers and exhaust; Front Disc brakes; 8 and 3/4 rear with 3:55 gears; New tires and wheels.  Price  $34,900 Call Darrick 260-580-0213 -- (September 6, 2008)

1964 Dodge 330 Max Wedge clone for sale; beautiful car. 426 ci motor, manual shift 727, 3:55 SurGrip rear. Redone stock interior. Car is in Canton, Ohio. Call 330-498-9980 or e-mail clone330_AT_aol_DOT_com (Replace the _AT_ with @ and the _DOT_ with . to email the seller.) (September 2, 2008)

1965 Plymouth Belvedere II 4 door for sale.  318 engine w/automatic.  Exterior good black paint.  Interior turquoise bench seats in good condition.  Slight (very) tear on drivers side.   Previous owner placed speaker in rear deck and was taken out.  Needs new deck.  Minor fixes to include needing washer pump and reservoir.  Driver side door panel is warped.  Has new battery, alternator and starter.  Dual exhaust.  Starts right up and runs strong.  Photos available upon request.  Located in Reynoldsburg, OH. Asking $7000 but will entertain offers. Contact Todd at 614-404-2326 or muskie4817@xxxxxxxxx (Replace the _AT_ with @ and the _DOT_ with . to email the seller.)  (September 2, 2008)

Two 1965 Dodge Dart cars for sale as a package deal: car 1 is a 1965 Dodge Dart convertible, complete slant 6, 4 speed; engine is locked up; car 2 is a 1965 Dodge Dart 273 Commando hardtop, complete car, minus a front bumper. $5500 for both cars.  The Convertile has some small rust bubbles,  but the hardtop is an AZ car solid throughout,  has a/c as well, and runs great. Mark at 623-703-7070 or azmopar_AT_aol_DOT_com (Replace the _AT_ with @ and the _DOT_ with . to email the seller.) (September 2, 2008)

Parting out a 1965 Dodge Dart convertible, in Goodyear AZ; it has most of the car there. email or call with needs. Mark at
623-703-7070 or azmopar_AT_aol_DOT_com (Replace the _AT_ with @ and the _DOT_ with . to email the seller.) (September 2, 2008)

1965 Dodge and/or Plymouth parts for sale: I am stripping a stock 1965 Dodge 440 4door sedan. I have just about every stock piece anybody could need except for the upholstery. No windshield, but I do have good 4 door glass and sedan rear window; no chips or cracks but needs a good cleanup. All glass is A/C-only tinted glass. Have the whole A/C unit also. Steering column, partially disassembled. Most of a complete dashboard; missing only the plastic heater plate and some knobs. Have all the window trim and most of the side trim, front fender spears and rocker spears are damaged. 2 vent windows still in doors and 2 loose vent windows. Standard grille, 1 headlight section is rough, dented around lip. Other is pretty  good and a fair center section. No breaks or tears but some flattened bars. Ends are good for piecing together a Hemi grille. Stock door hinges, 4 taillights that need refinishing; I think 2 lenses are cracked. Have 2 good taillight gaskets also. Complete front suspension, but it is not removed from the car yet and definetly needs a rebuild kit. Have a good  hood and decklid also. Contact Vince at: 203-591-1802, mornings between 8:30 and 10:30 eastern are best time; or theking_AT_primerking_DOT_com or gascoupe1933_AT_yahoo_DOT_com (Replace the _AT_ with @ and the _DOT_ with . to email the seller.) (September 2, 2008)

1964 parts for sale: 1964 426 max wedge orig 518 heads bare,  nice shape, no damage, but have been slightly cleaned up in the intake ports, but no damage or cracks or any welding or seats or stripped-out holes; valve covers; 1964 original max wedge crossram intake; 3705 carbs; $3,500.00 for the complete set up. Parts are in  Muskego WI  Contact John -- JANDLWALTERS_AT_SBCGLOBAL_DOT_NET
(Replace the _AT_ with @ and the _DOT_ with . to email the seller.) (September 6, 2008)

WANTED

1964 Belvedere 2 door post parts wanted: Front and rear bumpers, Straight, Chrome not important; Front and rear door panels complete, Color not important (car is red); Chrome trim for front of drivers side rear quarter window. PEI Canada Contact me at matmacdonald_AT_hotmail_DOT_com (Replace the _AT_ with @ and the _DOT_ with . to email the seller.)  (September 2, 2008)

----