To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, October 04, 2008 8:11 AM
Subject: Brewers Performance??

Has anyone converted their 62 dodge auto to a 4 speed with products from Brewers performance. They say they have the complete units for the conversion. I was wondering how hard of a project this is. I currently have the body on a rotesseary and doing the body work on the polara. Has anyone done one of these conversions before and how tuff is it. Just don't want to get in over my head. Thanks, Alex in Ohio