To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, November 09, 2008 11:55 AM
Subject: RE: gm can not afford too buy anything

Okay, I just deleted 9/10ths of a response note, but deleted it and will
just ask politely that we stick to car stuff on this forum.

I have enjoyed the camaraderie on this site and come to it for a little
peace and quiet, sharing my love for my old Mopars with fellow enthusiasts,
regardless of politics, religion, race, gender, sexual preference, or any
other things that can easily divide us.

For those who need to vent politically, there are lots of blogs on the web
for that. I don't want Gary to ban me from the site, but if I see much more
of this crap, I'm going to light this forum up with some "vintage" sharing
of my own.

Butch/Ferndale, WA