New member from Finland

Hello all,

I've been reading Topica for a while now and here is a small introduction :)

I live in Finland (Europe) and we, me and my husband, have a 65 Dodge Monaco. I've been also in contact with some of you years back when we bought our Monaco. And ofcourse we have countered some "technical difficulties" and now we are in desperate need of help. (can´t stand the idea of Monaco being stuck in garage for another summer)

Long story short: 1 circuit drum brakes, non powered -> bought conversion kit from SSBC to change front brakes to 2 circuit, powered disks. Installation went okay, result 10% brake power in disks and locking rear drums.

If anyone is interested to hear more, please email me mila.auvinen@xxxxxxxxx .
My vocabulary in these matters is not great, but I´ll try my best :)

/Mila
1965 Dodge Monaco
2007 Chrysler Sebring

P.S. kind of off topica: I'm looking for a 1969 Charger in reasonable price range (less that $ 20000). Any suggestions?

----

u/?bUrDWg.bSONJP.YXJjLjYy

?p=TEXFOOTER