RE: P*L* Y*M*O*U*T*H Period correct lettering

RE: P*L* Y*M*O*U*T*H Period correct lettering

I've used two different names for mine. First I called it a "1963
Plymouth Fury Hood Ornament". Now I just call "Lost". For the past 3
years the chrome outfit I sent it to just reguards it as "Lost".

Which leads me to this question. Does anyone have a 1963 B-Body Hood
Ornament for sale, let's call it "Extra". Please contact me off-line.

Nick Tiberio
FuryUs63

Douglas J wrote:

> So, did Plymouth have a fancy name for the hood ornament on their cars
> from the same era????  I hope so, or else I'll hafta make something up.
> What should we call it Plymouth guys ?
>

> Jake, '63 Sport Fury 'vert

> Windows Live? Hotmail®:?more than just e-mail.
> http://windowslive.com/explore?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t2_hm_justgotbetter_explore_022009

furyus63

----

u/?bUrDWg.bSONJP.YXJjLjYy