RE: Custom Wheel Source

I was wondering what you meant by "Crager S/S wheels and have screwed
with the slotted wheels for the last time"

Are there problems with Crager's?  My wife bought me 15x7 Crager
Smoothies for Xmas, but I haven't purchased the tires yet... I'm in for
a world of hurt?

I was gonna suggest JEGS, but they have a lot of Cragers, some of there
own brand, plus a few others like Billetand Weld

----