From: Dennis C. [mailto:dennis.2914@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, February 28, 2009 11:07 PM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Custom Wheel Source

I am looking for attractive but not too expensive custom wheels for my
63 SF.  I currently have Crager S/S wheels and have screwed with the
slotted wheels for the last time.

If anyone has suggestions it would be appreciated.  I like the Mag or
chrome look, my car is red, I think they go well together.  Per my
wife's frequest I am trying to keep the cost down. I am starting to look
through Summit and a couple of other catalogs I have for ideas.

Thanks
Dennis C.

Sorry about the last post, hit the wrong key one the laptop, fingers too
big for the keys.

1996 Dodge Ram 3500 Van Conversion
1964 Plymouth Belvedere 318 Auto
1963 Plymouth Sport Fury 383 4-speed
1949 Dodge Pickup 289/C4 soon to be changed
1998 Honda Valkyrie Standard

----
topic.  Thanks!

----