Re: Poly 4 bbl Setup

I was surprised to find that my 1406 edelbrock fit. I had always read the same thing, that you need a spacer, but the inner bolt pattern on the edelbrock carb works on the '57 cast iron intake. heres a link to a picture of mine.
http://www.fquick.com/garages/viewgallery.php?action=viewimg&id=239915
I also have a 56 intake w/ the original WCFB packed away, I could check it, to see, but I believe they are both the same bolt pattern.
Dietz