To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, March 18, 2009 2:47 PM
Subject: Balanced flywheel

I need some suggestions. I swapped a 413 4-spd into my 64 Polara 5 years
ago in place of a Poly/pushbutton. There was a minor vibration, so over
the last few years I have changed motors, 4-spds, rear ends, 3 different
sets if tires/wheels, 2 different driveshafts, the current one having
been rebuilt and balanced, the front end's been rebuilt and converted to
discs. I STILL have the vibration! The only parts that have not been
changed are the bellhousing and flywheel. AFAIK bigblock flywheels
aren't balanced...correct? The 426 wedge in it now runs smooth at an
idle and revving in the garage. I don't know where else to troubleshoot.
Anybody have any other ideas???

Jeff Adams
64 Polara

----