RE: ALERT! California members act before 6-24!

RE: ALERT! California members act before 6-24!

Thanks Rich..

I commented on the bill at the address Gary gave.. I don't live in CA,
but it doesn't ask where I live ;)

As Gary says when CA does something every other state uses it a case
study for their own state.. it is ridiculous, grand-standing
legislation, that should be nipped in the bud.

----