Re: Updated Imperial Services Update!!

Smile,,,,,,glad to hear

In a message dated 6/23/2009 8:26:29 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
zephyr9900@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

FYI

Out of the clear blue skies my shifter  showed up from Imperial Services!
Looks nice, when this heat wave slows  down I am going to install it.  Sure
it will work good.  No  instructions with it just a shifter, cable, spring &
bracket but it is  pretty much self explanatory.

Herb

1956 Plymouth Belvedere 361

1959 Coronet 326  Poly

1963 Fury 2D/HT 6.1