RE: barracuda cheapskate pointers

Dave,
	Thanks for the mention... yes we do this kit.  The pushbutton kits
are the ones that take a long time as they are "fiddly"... there's alot of
bending/tweaking/aligning that has to be done to make everything work just
right.  I generally try to do the pushbuttons when nobody is around (which
hasn't been often until just recently) as it just becomes an exercise in
frustration to get to a certain point then have to start over after a
question, phone call, etc.

	Anyway, the console and column kits can be assembled by a few people
here so I don't have to be "hands-on" on those.  Usually 2-3 days to ship.

	Be advised that all of these
62-to-65-shifter-with-a-66-and-later-TorqueFlite kits require changing the
manual valve detent spring for proper operation (it's included with the
kit).  We 100% Guarantee that the kit will not work properly and will break
parts without the installation of the lighter spring.  Other than that it's
a simple bolt-in.

	And Herb, I saw your note... we'll get you some instructions.

Thanks again for the mention.
Steven Charette
Imperial Services
989/652-6309