Re: wire gauge question

wire size will not matter, the bigger the better up to a certain
point,,,,,,as I recall it is #10 originally, which is heavy enough to handle, it  is
connections of it that cause the problem, like at the bulkhead connector,
and  the terminals on back of gauge,

In a message dated 6/24/2009 9:27:01 A.M. Central Daylight Time,