Daytona Cams cam for poly 318

Way  back when, Gary P wrote that article about the "Rodney
Dangerfield" Poly 318 and referenced a camshaft from Daytona Cams.

I bought that cam and have been very happy with it.  Unfortunately, I
seem to have misplaced the little card that had the cam's
specifications.

Does anyone have that information?

I'm troubleshooting my Barry Grant Road Daemon and the tech folks at
BG say they need to have my cam specs before they can provide much
assistance.

Telling them it goes "whumppity whumpitty whumppity" didn't seem to help :-)

By the way, I finally finished moving my motor back the 1/2 inch so
the TTI headers would clear the steering linkage. That ball-n-trunion
driveshaft might not get much respect elsewhere, but having enough
slack for the engine/tranny move was wonderful.

I used that high temp grey silicone stuff that was recommended on the
lower exhaust bolts ... no leaks whatsoever !!!

I can't make Carlisle ... but am more than likely going to the Mopar
Nat's ... anyone else going?

Regards,
Brian Safford
'62 Dart 440 - Poly 318