SV: SV: SV: SV: 361BB

I will have to read into it,
But I hope to use it for a future slow cruiser.

I am In the process of purchasing a another 360 that is heavily modified.
It has the following:
Internal forged crank
Forged rods
Forged pistons
Solid Lifters
Larger stainless inlet and outlet valves
Double roller cam chain
Offenhauser 360* intake
Headders
Large oilpan
750 dp holley
competition crame cam
large valve springs
the heads has been worked in the ports

it is suppose to have 400-500 hp.
It should be ok with the 4-speed manual

He is asking 3100$

I think it will cost the double to build it here in Denmark

Knud erik holm 62 sport fury