mopar collection narrowly avoids disaster

mopar collection narrowly avoids disaster

wow, what a day.
  Had a grass fire here on the ranch and the flames got 20 feet from
the Mopar barn. I was out there trying to fight it all with the garden
hose when   the  pumper trucks and the fire chief showed up .  Found
out the cause was two live wires dangling  on the adjacent tractor
shed blowing around in the wind. apparently hanging there live for
years and just the right conditions of  dry grass  and  heavy winds
to   make them cross and throw sparks .
   I was alerted by  thirty screaming cows all bellering it up, all
upset. I  came outside to see what all the commotion was and " what
the f.......Oh geeez".
   somebody down the road must have called it in, i was mighty glad to
see those guys.

    The tractor barn  got a  corner burned out of it , and lots of
scorched earth.
  and to think I decided to not go in to work today, Had I  gone the
whole place would have burned .
  My Mopars live on to fight another day.

   And lets not forget to be grateful for fire fighters , we talk
about veterans a lot,  but often overlook those guys.
  neal zimmerman, eugene oregon