To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, July 02, 2009 9:22 AM
Subject: Re: Hugger Shorty Headers

I have the schumacher huggers on my 64 cuda and the fit is also
perfect. granted they are block huggers and not true headers, not fit
for a  drag car, but the  fits a joy, and thats in a 64 cuda engine
bay, a very small space.  They fit way better than my TTIs in my 67
cuda which I think are a piece of crap, having had to do so much work
to make them fit.
 neal zimmerman, eugene oregon