To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, July 02, 2009 6:28 PM
Subject: Re: Hot stuff, carbwise

I would use 3-4" diameter flexible ducting to channel cool air from the front grille/under the front bumper with a kit from Spectre or Air Box out of Canada; then you get the cool/dense air you need and don't have to compromise with under the hood heat.

Gary Pavlovich
----- Original Message ----- From: "Rich Kinsley" <rlkinsley@xxxxxxxxx>