RE: Windshield Rubber

Thanks Fellas...yeah Gary, I'm picking up a few items from Joe Suchy so I'll check with him.
I'm also wondering if we screwed something up on the install...definitely talk to Kramer
as well. Best to all...hopefully see some of you in Carlisle. Donny, 64 Belvedere.

u/?bUrDWg.bSONJP.YXJjLjYy

?p=TEXFOOTER