RE: Latest findings

I wouldn't advocate cutting or altering anything devoid of stock and
appearance Rich.
I would find a shroud and maybe a larger fan/smaller pulley and check the
setback from the radiator with a smaller spacer maybe?  If your radiator is
a 2 core, get a 4 core or a be-cool aluminum.  If the radiator is getting as
hot as the engine it's not got enough cooling capacity (obviously) and you
need to increase it.  If the engine is substantially hotter than the
radiator try a faster pump with higher head capacity.  You're close in HP to
the original factory MW cars so I think you need to research what the
factory put in those for cooling and try and emulate that.  I have a bare
26" be-cool in my basement I picked up at a swap meet years ago but it's not
stock and I don't think a shroud will fit it.

Tom D.

Steven and others,
Please keep sending your 2 cents. Maybe if we can collect enough money we
can solve this problem!
Ollie

----