Re: Need gas tank filler neck rubber grommet

Re: Need gas tank filler neck rubber grommet

Penstar Reproductions is supposed to sell gas tank filler neck gaskets for 1963 to 1965 Mopars. They are listed on the 62-65 vendor page.
http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/restoration-sources.html

Also, the '62-'65  tech page gives the dimensions of the '63  rubber grommet; it's really an O ring, and tips on how to install.
http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/techstuff.html
You likely should be able to find the O ring locally to you.

Thanks,
Gary H.