From: Brian Safford <hzf9vv@xxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 19:29:03 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: oil pan fitment

I'm getting some leakage around the rubber seals in the front and rear
of my oil pan.

All the pan holes have been pushed in by the pan bolts; I'm wondering
if a simple fix is to flatten those out?

I don't have a vice (sp?) or anything resembling one, so am a bit
unsure how to go about flattening those out, so some MacGyver-like
suggestions are welcome :-)

Thanks in advance,
Brian Safford
'62 Dart 440 4-door / Poly 318