Re: Another sad story

I'm thinking maybe the accelerator pump diaphragm might have a hole or tear in it. that's the only problem I've ever had with my AFB. It caused the fuel to just sorta dribble out and not give a very consistent pump shot... sometimes it would run ok or it would sputter and pop and of coarse backfire and die if I tried to floor it, I replaced a couple of fuel pumps and filters, till I teared the carb down, and found a perfectly disguised tear in the diaphragm once I took it out. such a delicate piece of rubber that thing is. anyway, easy enough to check and a simple fix
if that what it happens to be.

man you've done so much to that Poly, I wanna start hearing stories about
a car named Leroar with a fire breath-en Poly that kills ...

maybe an exorcist is needed... just ask the Which-doctor??
I'm burning some sage and doing a chant,,, lol good luck ...

I know if it weren't for bad luck I wouldn't have any luck at all.

Schuyler V. Wrobel
  Artist & Illustrator <artbysky.org>

sky62@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Schuyler 62 Dodge Dart 440 wagon w/ Poly 318
 <http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-wrobel62.html>
FYI - I Do the Decal designs for the Poly head 318 and more! email me with your needs -
 <sky62@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>