Re: craig's list scam?

Here is what I do to the scammers: Say, like the car I sold a couple months ago, it was $35,000. He says he was ok and all the stupid things they respond back with. The amount was that he was comfortible with. I responded that the car was $350,000. not $35,000. He responded with that he was comfortible with the amount. Well, then I unloaded with language a french man would blush with and told him to go pound sand, politely. Get the picture. joe machado? 3 cars short this week, not to scammers though

-----Original Message-----
From: fmichael graham <intiaboats@xxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, Jul 17, 2009 10:03 am
Subject: Re: craig's list scam?

Typical craigslist scam letter! I receive same & similar e-mails from "people"
with bizarre names, everytime I list a vehicle for sale on craigslist vancouver.
In fact, I recently had an ad - "WTB beachable, trailerable sailboat $10,000" I
had responses wanting to buy the boat! My understanding is that many of the scam
e-mails are from Nigeria where, coincidentally, I've been informed that they are
holding $55 million for my collection & all I have to do to collect it is pay
$5,000 ...