New Swap Meet Items Added

Hi all,

Below are the latest additions to the '62 to '65 Mopar Swap Meet Page. You guys "down under" check out the '62 for sale!

Reminder: In the past I sent this "heads up" notice about the new ads to Clubhouse members as soon as I put the ads on the Swap Meet Page.

Now I post the listings here first, then upload the ads to the Swap Meet Page a day or two *after* they get listed here.

Thus Clubhouse members get a longer "first shot" at the listings as a
membership perk. :)

Use http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/swapmeet2009.html to see the swap meet.

Regards,
Gary H.

WANTED

Want to buy a 1963 Plymouth Sport Fury Convertible. Prefer unrestored and at least mostly complete. ANY condition considered.
Really want factory 383 4 speed car but any considered. Indiana or surrounding area if possible. Call Jim at 765-565-0159 evenings or cantact and send detailed pictures and description of condition to fury4406 AT hotmail.com (Replace the AT with @ to contact. July 19, 2009)

Want to buy a 1964-1965 Hemi Hood Scoop Fiberglass. Contact Bruce at 319-653-4918 or bebrowndodge AT gmail.com  (Replace the AT with @ to contact. July 19, 2009)

FOR SALE

1962 Dodge Pheonix Sedan for sale in Sussex Inlet NSW 2540, approximately 200klm south of Sydney Australia. The Dodge is a
good prospect for full restoration; Some rust in drivers side floor; Small crack in windscreen; Seats and trim ok; Hood ling in need of replacing; All external trim good; No battery; 318 motor runs; Transmission ok; Brake cylinder rubbers perished; Bathurst globe mags; Minimal rust in body. Last registered July 2000, it was our daily drive, we have owned her for 16 years. Ring for more details. mob. 0402447874

----