Re: New Swap Meet Items Added

Hi all,

I got an email from the seller that the '62 Dart in Australia is now listed on ebay, if anyone needs to see pictures of the car.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330345340603

The seller is not a 62-65 mail list member, but this is a good opportunity to remind all that one of the mail list discussion guidelines is to post something you have for sale *here first* to give members a first shot at it before you post your item to ebay.

Thanks,
Gary H.
'62-'65 Admin.