From: Mike Phelps [mailto:mikeph@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, July 20, 2009 11:29 AM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: General question

Ok, I'm still in the reassembly stage with my Belvedere. As new parts go on
I am starting to collect a lot of old parts. Is there any reason to save
these old parts? Particularly old front suspention parts and the old fuel
tank and lines. The tank has a hole in it btw. Space is running out in my
garage and I'd like to discard some of this stuff.

Mike Phelps
1965 Plymouth Belvedere II Convertible
361/727
2004 Hemi Ram Quad Cab