Re: General question

Mr. Pack Rat chiming in, here.  It recently paid off, though.  As I'm going through my '64 Belvedere that I bought in March, I found that I had 4 LH studs and 1 RH stud on the front left hub.  I already had my 10 new LH lugnuts, and it wasn't looking as easy as I'd hoped to find the correct LH stud to replace the rightie.  Then it came to me...didn't I have a stud or two left over from when I put new ones on my '70 GTX some 28 years ago?  A quick search netted one brand spankin' new LH stud.  I was so proud - and I made sure I let my wife know it.  :-)

Dave