RE: Fuel pump location

I looked at locations yesterday and it seemed my frame rail was
difficult to access. John Althaus sent me a picture of this exact pump
mounted on his frame rail so I will think it out before I install it. I
have everything prewired with my new wire harness and fuse panel. I am
going to add a shut off switch on the dash. It'll be an anti-theft
device too. Thanks for your input.

----