Re: 64 plymouth shop manual

faxonautolit.com has them in both print and CD.  I bought the printed version, and I'm pleased with it.  One quirky thing was it had a page missing.  I noticed it just by random dumb luck when I was just flipping through it.  It had a different repeated page in place of the correct one.  I called them and they emailed me the missing page and thanked me for finding the error.  It sounded like they were going to fix it for future books and they were very helpful.

Dave