Latest additions to the '62 to '65 Mopar Swap Meet Page

Latest additions to the '62 to '65 Mopar Swap Meet Page

Hi all,

Below are the latest additions to the '62 to '65 Mopar Swap Meet Page.

Reminder: In the past I sent this "heads up" notice about the new ads to Clubhouse members as soon as I put the ads on the Swap Meet Page.

Now I post the listings here first, then upload the ads to the Swap Meet Page a day or two *after* they get listed here.

Thus Clubhouse members get a longer "first shot" at the listings as a
membership perk. :)

Use http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/swapmeet2009.html to see the swap meet.

Regards,
Gary H.

FOR SALE

1965 Plymouth Belvedere I 2 door post 'Project Car' for sale. 57,500 miles. All there and running slant 6. Needs sheet metal work on quarters and front firewall behind front fender. I have all parts needed to make it a 426 Street Wedge 4 speed. Several $1000's in NOS and very nice used parts, including NOS seat fabric and vinyl, 4 speed shifter with correct boot and trim ring. Correct chrome air cleaner and valve covers for 1965. It will be a clone, but as good a clone as could be built. Comes with a 1967 440 short block with 50,000 on it. Turns freely. Indy dual plane intake, and several other engine items to make it factory correct in appearance. I have gathered these pieces for over 10 years. $12,500 for everything. Located in Meadville, Pa 90 miles north of Pittsburgh. Call Donnie Schanz 814-336-4707  (July 21, 2009)

1962 Plymouth parts for sale: grill for Plymouth Savoy, hood hinges, headlight bucket. Contact Frank at 540-550-3828 or email at Frank426 AT gmail.com (Replace the AT with @ to contact. July 21, 2009)

1962 Sonoramic Long ram intake manifolds, excellent condition, for sale. Contact Frank at 540-550-3828 or email at Frank426 AT gmail.com (Replace the AT with @ to contact. July 21, 2009)

Dodge 1962 Dart 440: 4 door chrome trims, center pillar chrome trims, rear quarter bottom fins, pillar Dodge emblems; located in Melbourne Australia, can post international. Check ebay under Dodge Dart 1962 for pics. Contact Peter: despatch AT itirugs.com.au  (Replace the AT with @ to contact. July 21, 2009)

1964 413 Engine for sale; complete, needs freshened - 56K miles on engine. Contact Frank at 540-550-3828 or email at Frank426 AT gmail.com (Replace the AT with @ to contact. July 21, 2009)

----