RE: True Stories

That is a good one.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dodger7998@xxxxxxx [mailto:Dodger7998@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, April 10, 2009 9:30 AM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: True Stories

Won't tell on my self, but will share a true story ,,,,,,,Back in the 60s I
 owned a full service gas station/2 bay shop, and had hired a local high
school  boy for a flunkie, got exactly what I was paying for, one Sunday
while
he was  running the pumps which was the only thing he was suppose to do, a
regular  customer dropped off a flat tire, and was to pick it up on Monday,
he thought he  would do me a favor and patch it for me,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
wrong,,,,,,,,,,,,,he pulled  the nail, used the tire grinder to clean the
area of
the puncture, taking off  rubber until smooth and clean about the size of
the
chemical patch,,,,,,,,good  and great, except he did it on the outside of
the tire, grinding the tread off  until flat, and installing the patch on
the
outside of tire, needless to say, I  had to replace the tire

In a message dated 4/10/2009 9:14:59 A.M. Central Daylight Time,