RE: Wiring diagrams?

If you have the savy you can make it work. I bet it wouldn't just drop
into either car. If it's anything like the Ron Francis harness, all the
stuff is there but it requires some deep thought to trace existing out
and get it all to work. If it's just the engine harness that should be
easy. If you get into the dash, gauges, steering column area that's
where it gets interesting. Good luck.

----