Anybody here ever heard of a 383 stroker??

Anybody here ever heard of a 383 stroker??

Just picked up an economic  recession Craigslist  deal, a bit  ago.
The motor was built  motor built for a guys dad back in the 90s , for
a dirt track car , and he says it revs to the heavens.
  Its an odd ball motor though,  in my book; we hear about 440
strokers a lot, but this ones  a 383  . It was built back in the early
days of the 90s before the whole advent of mail order stroker kits, so
its kind of a dinosaur i guess.
   They stroked a steel 383 crank by 5/8 inch,  for a total i believe
of 425 inches.  My machinist thinks the rods are Chevies and the
pistons are custom Ross forged.  It has a Complete Crower solid
valvetrain..  The heads are  915s.  the whole piston rod assembly is
amazingly light.
  the guy still had all the paper work , and in parts alone, it was
3000 dollars ( remember we are talking 1993 dollars)  . just about
every piece in the motor  was brand new.
  He said the car absolutely screamed, but  his dad wrecked the car
and got out of racing and its been in the sons shop for the last 15
years.
  My machinist says  the bores are in great shape, so it loooks like
the Ross pistons can be used again. My machinist is gonna figure out
how we can de-tune it into a vicious street motor.he says we need to
drop the compression a bit ( darn!!), maybe some 452 or 906  heads.
   I have a hemi four speed  sitting here that i think would be a fun
combo, in an old beat up 1968 Charger i picked up.
   Geez, I am 45 years old and i just cant grow up.
  neal zimmerman, eugene oregon