Henry Dorley zoo show

Steve Mick, Bob Andrews and myself went to our WPC Club show at the
Henry Dorley zoo here in Omaha today. We had 22 cars show up. We had
free rein of the zoo and a large audience. It was a great day.

Bob had quite a few girls wanting their pictures by his car. It looks
very nice!  Steve had his '56 Chrysler hemi there. It's a good looker
too. I gave out about 30 flyers on the poly engine and showed alot of
folks the head design with my old polyhead as the example. The wood
spacers were the biggest draw though.

All in all we had a good time. I wish you all could've been there.

----