RE: Henry Dorley zoo show

It was a perfect day for the Zoo.. I brought a camera, but
I got so engaged in meeting and BS'ing with the other members I never
got another chance to take any more than 2 pictures (of lining up before
the zoo opened)...

http://www.frappr.com/?a=viewphoto&id=5591207&pid=10992405
http://www.frappr.com/?a=viewphoto&id=5591207&pid=10992419

It was great meeting MO and seeing Rich again

Bob

PS: as far as Rich's comments about the girls and my car... all I can
say is "why didn't I know this would happen before I became too old to
care?"

lol

----