Re: Re-wiring option

I'm still working on mine. It's a Pianless knockoff that seems pretty complete. A company named EZwire that's down here in Deltona Florida.
New fuse block, all wires labled. The price on line was $179.00 but I called them to see if I could drive down from Jax. and save the shipping cost. They said the walkin price was $99.00. I drove the 70 miles that afternoon.
Sent from my iPhone