Re: Re-wiring option

The price I paid was a walk-in price of $100.00 for a 21 circuit color coded harness printed with the circuit every 10 or 12 inches. This is a harness similar to the Painless harness. It's slow going so far but that's because I don't have a lot of extra time to devote to it right now. I do have the main groups routed and have begun wrapping with friction tape. The place is located in Bunnell Florida, phone # 386-437-1077. Here is a link to their web site.
http://www.ezwiring.com/index.html
If I recall, their internet price is around $179.00 of course that was several months ago.