Anyone near Wilmington, NC???

Any one near Wilmington, NC that can look @ a car? I got a response
back from the owner of the 71 Challenger. Supposedly a recently
divorced mom that wants to off the car. There's a slight potential for
this to be ligitimate so I'd like to check it out if possible.

Here's the response...

"> Thank you for contacting me about my 1971 Dodge Challenger green with all

--
Bill M
65 Coronet 500 'vert