Re: Hi Chris

Hi Don,

the world seems to be pretty small. I live in Ulm which is 45 minutes from Metzingen and about 1 hour from Konstanz. But from my mom´s house Metzingen is about 10-15 Minutes...Nuertingen. Maybe You heard of this town.

Yea - I know Oliver pretty well. In fact I sold him my 69 RR before I bought my Polara. I received a tour in his shop and saw Christophe´s Charger. I´m planing to go to the Mopar Nationals Germany this Year...be there. It is just great.

If You´re in the area - let me know. There´s a lot going on in the south. Not just with Mopars. All brands are very popular. Especially when I´m on the road with some fellow rockabilly friends - Mercury and Ford rule the road......

Best wishes from Germany,

Chris

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Sun, 17 May 2009 07:19:19 -0400
> Von: Don Dulmage <big-d@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> An: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
> Betreff: Hi Chris

> Hi , welcome to the group. I am often in Germany.(traveling from Canada) I
> have distant cousins in Metzingen , Koln and Munchen. In fact i will be at
> Boden See (Konstanz) May 30 for my birthday. Lots of great Mopars in
> Germany. Moparshop of course is Moparzentrum as Gary already mentioned. Where
> are you located?
> Another interesting fellow is Christophe Schwartz who was on this list a
> few years back, He runs the Nascar returns to Lemans project and recently
> had one of his big Chargers at Nurburgring. (See "Das Autoblog" (Charger) He
> used to have a 62 Ply wagon when he was on "the list."
> Don Dulmage (Dolmetsch)
>

> ----
> directly to that person.  I.e., send parts/car transactions and negotiations as
> well as other personal messages only to the intended recipient, not to the
> Clubhouse public address. This practice will protect your privacy, reduce
> the total volume of mail and fine tune the content signal to Mopar topic.
> Thanks!

Neu: GMX FreeDSL Komplettanschluss mit DSL 6.000 Flatrate + Telefonanschluss für nur 17,95 Euro/mtl.!* http://dslspecial.gmx.de/freedsl-surfflat/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a

----

u/?bUrDWg.bSONJP.YXJjLjYy