To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, May 18, 2009 2:21 PM
Subject: Re: Hi Chris

Hi Don,

the world seems to be pretty small. I live in Ulm which is 45 minutes from Metzingen and about 1 hour from Konstanz. But from my mom´s house Metzingen is about 10-15 Minutes...Nuertingen. Maybe You heard of this town.

Yea - I know Oliver pretty well. In fact I sold him my 69 RR before I bought my Polara. I received a tour in his shop and saw Christophe´s Charger. I´m planing to go to the Mopar Nationals Germany this Year...be there. It is just great.

If You´re in the area - let me know. There´s a lot going on in the south. Not just with Mopars. All brands are very popular. Especially when I´m on the road with some fellow rockabilly friends - Mercury and Ford rule the road......

Best wishes from Germany,

Chris

-------- Original-Nachricht --------