From: Christopher Gleffe [mailto:customizeordie@xxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, May 18, 2009 1:45 PM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: RE: Hello Yha´ll

Howdy Ron,

good to hear this...I was born in Bitburg. My dad was with the 53 TFS...the
Tigers. Unfortunately the Base is closed since 1994 but the Bitburg Annex is
still active and supports nearby Spangdahlem.

Then we had some more travelling and finally ended up in Stuttgart where my
dad retired from the EUCOM flight detachement.

The AF didn´t want me because of certain allergies. But that was way before
2001 and now I´m all set with my German wife...
It is sad seeing a lot of good places vanishing because it takes a little
peace of home. Luckily the Stuttgart area is an enduring area...we´ll see
for how long.
But there´s good things too. On of the Taxiways on Bitburg AB is still used
for Drag racing. Mostly every month. I´ll be up there in July with some
friends....maybe we hit the track with our cars. Just for fun.

Check it out:  http://1on1-motorsports.de/

I´m very glad that I know this website...a friend is a member too. When my
car is on the road I´ll send You some pictures...maybe You can send me some
from Your Plymouth.

Best wishes from Germany,

Chris

This email was sent to: ${recipient}