Oh well, it keeps me busy

Everytime I get my car running great, something goes bonkers again. I
think part of the problem is that I have made so many changes at the
same time that it's easy to have multiple problems concurrently. For
example the latest change was to by-pass the ballast resistor. It did
work great and never missed a lick up to 6K plus. Then a day later I
took the car out, stopped it, restarted after a few minutes and just
under normal driving it started to cut out like a vapor lock issue. The
engine was very cool too. The new radiator has reduced the operating
temp by probably 30deg. Very pleased there.
I do believe the pulley change will be of help as it does begin to heat
when idling awhile but quickly cools when moving. I'm still looking for
one smaller than 6&1/2".

Have no fear, I'll get it right one of these days :-)

----