RE: Imperial Services Update!!

I recall from years past that Imperial is very slow during the summer
show season.  I have only dealt with them once.  And although there was
a glitch it was resolved with one phone call.  But this was during the
winter.

Paul L.
'63 Sport Fury
440/727
http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-lennemann63.html

Herb wrote:

> Dodger,
>
> Thank You ever so much!!  Will keep it in mind if I don't get mine back
> and
> need to start over!  A member on here told me about a company in Canada
> believe, that does the same conversion, but I lost his name and # when
> my
> e-mail program crashed.  Have been trying to recover the info but not
> had
> much luck.
>

>  Herb
>
> 1956 Plymouth Belvedere 361