Re: Little Gold Mine

Indeed!  Here's what I have listed on the 62-65 References Page:  http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/reference.html
(The links below won't work in this e-mail, but they work on the reference.html page).

Courtesy of the great imperialclub.com Web site you will find many references about 1962 to 1965 Imperials AND other 1962 to 1965 Mopars, too. Here are some examples:

    * 1962 sales, repair, technical literature and more, including the 1962 Imperial Brochure
    * 1963 sales, repair, technical literature and more, including the 1963 Chrysler Imperial Factory Service Manual.
    * 1964 sales, repair, technical literature and more, including the 1964 Chrysler Imperial Factory Service Manual.
    * 1965 sales, repair, technical literature and more, including the entire 1965 Chrysler Corporation product brochure.

With Bill's help I may list all the Master Service Booklets that are part of the technical literature on the Imperial Club Web Site.

Thanks,
Gary H