Re: Need reference for Windshield Gasket

Re: Need reference for Windshield Gasket

The Accessories - Trim - Rubber Parts - Emblems - Misc. section lists several vendors in the
http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/restoration-sources.html  section.
You can check with Jim Kramer too; Kramer Automotive Specialties is in the "One Stop" section there.

A lot of times one vendor makes the part and many distribute it. Don't know where Year One bought what they distribute.

Thanks,
Gary H.