RE: Holley adjustment

checked the manual for the Holley Street AVENGER, not Dominator as I
posted originally.  The advise to start adjusting idle mixture if you
can't get enough adjustment w/ the choke.  I bought this carb used off
of ebay so no telling what has been "adjusted" to this point.

Paul L.
'63 Sport Fury
440/727
http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-lennemann63.html