Re: Convert AC

True. But "issues" also depend on where you live. In the mostly *hot* and almost always *very humid* east Texas area AC is very popular. For example, a buddy of mine has a wife who will not go anywhere in any of his classic Mopars unless he has the AC working. -- Yes he has it working, as opposed to another friend of mine who probably would disconnect the AC to keep his wife in the mall instead of his Mopar. :D

>From a strictly mechanical point of view conversion to ac is a lot of work and the street rod type conversion kits are most efficient, unless you *must* have original.

Thanks,
Gary H.